Tuesday 12 October 2010

Break My Heart For What Breaks Yours





This a video that really moved me! What this guy is talking about is something i never really understood until i really did ask God to give me his heart for this world. To ask God how he see's this certen person, how he feels about this situation. When i started praying tho's prayers its like i steped into a whole new meaning of what i was doing. I have to be hoenst here and i always will be hoenst but the first few months after i gave my life to Jesus i didnt really get why i had help in a soup kitchen or help out at a youth meeting. I kinda just did it becasue i was told its the right thing todo because the bible told me todo it. I never really got it. I dont want to make out i was some emotionless robot cos i wasnt. I would be effected by these things i would feel sad for the people in affrica who have nouthing or the guy down the road who has knowone to talk too. But as soon as i left the situation i would be fine carrying on with my daily stuff, surfing hanging out etc. All that emotion had gone i had forgoten about it...
Things changed when i really asked god to break my heart for what breaks his, to see the world through his eyes. Thats when thigns changed. thats when i saw a reall purpose to the things we do. I would see that homless guy and have to talk to him. Once i left to go surfing i would still think about him i would still feel the pain and the sadness, you cant help but pray or go and buy him some food or whatever. My whole outlook changed it really was amazing! now i have this passion for my city to see my city changed to see Hope and healing come to my city, it hurts and i littraly weep for my city God showed me the pain and the lonleyness of the people who live here and i cant help but fall on my knees and pray.
So i challange you guys who have read this if you feel like God is pokeing you in the heart and you feel kinda sick or whatever. ask God to give you his heart and stay there untill he does. Trust me you will know when he does. Its awsome you really do feel great Joy when you see God start to answer prayers! It really is special!


Listen to this Song some powerfull lyrics



In Gods love

No comments:

Post a Comment